Do you want to sell paid subscriptions to your website?
Do you want to build an Online Community?
If the answer is yes, then you need our complete turnkey solution for building membership websites and online communities.
Simplweb is a fully-managed turnkey hosting service that includes complete support and education. Since its launch to June 2008, over 2000 sites have been instantly created.
Our Simplweb membership-site package includes:
- Turnkey hosting on our state-of-the-art servers.
- A sophisticated website powered by an award winning content management system (Joomla).
- Pre-configured content to get you live quickly.
- Sophisticated membership profiles for registered users on your site
- Highly granular paid subscription options for your member registration using Paypal
- Options to show/hide full or partial content to registered members
- Integrated forum
- Easily embed video such as YouTube
- Email Newsletters and autoresponders with iContact
- Do split A/B testing with Google Web Optimizer
- Lightbox powered gallery
- High quality templates to make your site look professional.
- Easy to use training materials on all aspects of your website.
- Lifetime upgrades when new features/extensions are added.
- Expert support and help on all aspects of your site
Our customers have built powerful membership sites that are able to convert visitors into recurring revenue. Check out some of these Simplweb customers:
What are People Saying about Simplweb?
Need more convincing?
Simplweb membership sites were born out of collaboration between us and Brian Clark of copyblogger.com. The Guardian named Copyblogger one of the world’s 50 most powerful blogs and Advertising Age ranks Copyblogger as a top 5 blog about marketing.
Needless to say, he knows his stuff.
Brian asked us to create a turnkey membership website solution for Teaching Sells, an online course created by Brian. This package is the result and is now available to the public.
Here is what Brian had to say:"The SimplWeb solution is affordable, fast, and well... simple.
And if you think this is something I would recommend to you and not use, think again. When you're on the SimplWeb sign-up page, check out the example sites. One of those is the new membership site for Partnering Profits, which I'm producing along with Jon Morrow.
From what I've see so far, I'll also use the SimplWeb solution for my upcoming Copyblogger Intensive and Lateral Action projects, too. And I'm really picky."