Website Visitors will judge your site in less than 3 seconds
Your web site is as important as the first room of your office. It's where people will make a judgment about you, and research shows they do it in about 3 seconds.
Today's web consumer has high expectations. They don't just want a site that looks professional, but they want it dynamic and frequently updated. They want interactive features like polls, email marketing and forums.
But these sophisticated features are too expensive and require too much effort to maintain and use.
How is it possible to provide all these at a price that doesn't break the bank?
- Professional web designers are expensive; you can expect to pay $1000-$3000 for a basic site.
- Maybe you know a friend who is "good with computers." They help you out but the result doesn't look so great.
- Maybe you try an "instant website" product like homestead.com. Trouble is the designs are poor quality and your site ends up not looking so good again.
- Maybe you have some tech expertise and try and build your own site with open source software. You end up sinking hours into the project and can't get help when you need it.
We think the hosting and web design industries are broken so we decided to make a solution.
We are a team of web designers, programmers and marketers that have worked with many clients to help them get on the web. In fact, we have helped over 300,000 people and organizations establish a web presence.
Simplweb is perfect for
- Businesses that need a powerful website, but don't have the resources to create or maintain one
- Businesses that need sophisticated features at an affordable price
- Designers that need CMS websites for their clients but not the headache of keeping the site running smoothly
With Simplweb, you can create a professional looking site in the time it takes you to drink a cup of coffee. When we mean professional, we mean it, no flaky templates here, only high quality designs specific to your industry. Your website can look like it cost thousands for less than the price of drinking a cup of coffee every day!
We build your websites with open source software. We use Joomla, a hugely popular content management system. It's used to run everything from small personal websites to big organizations like Porsche or the United Nations. It provides an amazing array of features, from user polls to ecommerce shopping carts. Joomla sites are insanely easy to update, with one click you can edit pages and with another save your updates, live on your site.
With Simplweb, your site will soon grow and be successful. You'll need a partner that you can rely on to help you when you need it. Our expert and committed support staff is there every day to help you develop your website into an asset for you and your organization.
Every hosting company says they have expert support, but there are many aspects to building a successful websites. Sure, a traditional hosting company can help with your server, but what about your site navigation, usability or getting ranked in search engines.
Our support team is led by world renowed Joomla consultants and book authors. Its not unusual to find our support materials being used by those other hosting companies to train their staff!
Simplweb might be the fastest way to get a Joomla powered site live and online. But sometimes, you need that little extra push.
Order our $499 Fast Track service and we'll help you get your website online in just a few days.
No complicated plans here. Everything you need for your website for one simpl price
Visit some website builder services and there are all sorts of added extras and set up fees, not here.
- No start up fees!
- One month FREE TRIAL!
- Up to 5 Joomla-Powered websites
- $24.95 a month
Need more users? More bandwidth? More pages?
At Simplweb we believe in, well, simplicity - one plan, one price, its all included!
- Turnkey hosting on our state-of-the-art servers
- A sophisticated website powered by an award winning content management system
- Unlimited pages
- Easy to use training materials
- Lifetime upgrades when new features are added
- Expert support and help forum