News from the Blog
Written by Dawn Russell Wednesday, 01 May 2013 16:46
- First, visit http://myartisanweb.com/ and then click on My Account.
- Enter your username or email address and password.
- In the Client Menu on the right side of the screen, click on My Invoices.
- You can click VIEW INVOICE to see each itemized bill, or just click the green PAY ALL button.
- Click Pay Now at the top right of the invoice.
- And then all you’ll have to do is fill in your Billing information and Credit Card Details.
Written by Dawn Russell Tuesday, 05 March 2013 15:10
Simplweb is known for its fabulous support and easy to create websites. We also want to be your trustworthy host that gives you the flexibility and dependability you deserve. So, without further ado, Simplweb is announcing a move to a new dedicated server space that guarantees 99.9% up-time. With this transition, you will also receive additional security enhancements to your Joomla 1.5 websites that will assist with the prevention of future hacking. We've established these additional precautions so we can continue to provide safe, worry free Joomla 1.5 hosting for those who are not ready to migrate* to Joomla 2.5.
A few of the new features on the new server include:
- On Demand Backups - you can now backup your site when you want to and download it to work locally on changes.
- FTP or File Transfer Protocal. This will allow you to upload your images or files from Dreamweaver or WinSCP with the click of a button.
- Enhanced security including Admin Tools.
- Migration from Joomla 1.5 to Joomla 2.5 when your budget allows for it.
no additional fee
no additional fee
no additional fee
add $4.95 for site #4
add $4.95 (x 2) for site #4 + #5
Simplweb accounts were limited to five.
To begin, here’s what we need from you:
- Your Simplweb URL (you can find this under the create/manage sites tab at Simplweb.com once you login).
- If you have more than 1 URL for your website, please indicate which URL is the Primary one for your website. (ie: mysitename.org and mysitename.com points to mysite.simplweb.com and mysitename.com is the primary URL).
- Your Simplweb.com account login name.
- Your Registrar website address.
- The user name for your registrar.
- The password for your registrar.*
*If you prefer to update your registrar yourself, please simply send the requested information 1-2 and we’ll copy your website to the new server space and then provide you with a the instructions for updating your registrar yourself.
Written by Dawn Russell Monday, 23 April 2012 00:00
Over the last two years, commercial designers of rock solid Joomla templates have returned to the drawing board and developed frameworks to serve as the blueprint for all of their templates. These framework-based templates give the web designer an opportunity to offer their clients more powerful, break-proof websites that can handle an assortment of devices, extensions, and customization with the simplicity of a click while appearing visually integrated.
So what's the difference between these frameworks and how do you determine which template will provide you with all the features you'll need?
Written by Dawn Russell Monday, 02 April 2012 00:00
Well, I've just returned from Joomla Day New England 2012 feeling rejuvinated and inspired. Joomla is thriving; currently, Joomla is the 2nd most used Content Management System in the world and is quicky approaching 30 million downloads. This is pretty amazing since it is completely volunteer based in its operations. Other CMS systems like Wordpress and Drupal are corporately held meaning their budget is much greater and their direction determined by a concentrated group of paid professionals. Joomla on the other hand is completely volunteer. This proves that good things can grow from a community effort and I encourage all of you to take part in the Joomla community by becoming more active contributing members.
The group of people at this years conference were filled with enthusiasm, knowledge, and a willingness to grow and expand our already thriving community. I met a number of new, wonderful people who were generous in sharing their knowledge in a friendly and supportive dialogue. Now really, where do you find that in today's business world? Here's a picture of some of the attendees that gathered this year.
I thought I would take this opportunity to share with you some interesting information about the Joomla Project and it's direction since you are all working with the application.
Written by Dawn Russell Monday, 27 February 2012 00:00
Simplweb hosting has worked closely with DreamCatcher Web Designer Sue Tripp to launch both The Office Pro and National Proofreading Day websites in preparation for National Proofreading Day scheduled for March 8th, 2012. This event will be celebrated throughout the world in an effort to raise awareness about "mistake-free writing and communication" and how this skill can enhance our impression with other people and professionalism. Judy Beaver, the powerhouse behind The Office Pro and founder of National Proofreading Day, is commemorating her mother's birthday, a woman known for her excellent communication skills, by sponsoring National Proofreading Day.
- Green Agency Launches Their Website with Simplweb Support
- Orchard View Community Education Center Launches Simplweb Hosted Website
- Simplweb is For Artists Too!
- New Ultra Secure Joomla Hosting from Simplweb
- Facebook Buttons and When to Use Them
- Faster Websites Mean Higher Rankings in Google
- Web Designers Love Simplweb
- New Investment Advice Website Launches
- New Marina Website Launches
- Get a Signed Copy of Joomla - A User's Guide
- Making Social Media Work
- Simplweb is Hiring
- Veterinary Hospital Website Launches
- New Mailchimp Integration for Simplweb Sites
- News Website in Haiti
Page 1 of 14«StartPrev12345678910NextEnd»